Quinoa Berry Health Bars
- 2 c cooked quinoa (about 1/2 c uncooked)
- 2 c raw oats
- 1/2 c dried cranberries/blueberries/raisins or dried fruit of choice
- 1/2 c smooth peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 c skim milk (or non-dairy substitute)
- 1/3 c agave syrup/brown rice syrup/or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/4 c ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Other add-ins of choice such as: chopped nuts or seeds, chia seeds, chocolate chips
Preheat over to 350F (175 C).
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until they are well combined. If you have just made fresh quinoa make sure it cools before mixing.
Put ingredients in baking pan and cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
Cut into bars and store in fridge or freezer.