This is another recipe I made in Washington DC with my family. It is my mom’s recipe, and it is perfect for a hot summer day, especially if served with a glass of chilled white wine!
- Large shrimps (30, about 5 per person to serve 6 people)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white or rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup capers
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 T celery seed
- Or use 2 cups of a nice champaign vinegar salad dressing and add capers
- Cook shrimp 3-5 min in boiling water until turn pink. Peel shrimp before or after cooking
- Mix all ingredients into marinade. Can place in a large zip lock bag. Marinate cooked shrimp for 30 min – 3 hours. (But not overnight)
- Serve over green salad with tomatoes, onions, and black/green olives. Add salad dressing to desired taste.